- If you haven't caught on yet, it's +/-100 miles (aka a sto mil).
- It's been dry lately, which will help for all of the MMRs through Butler and Saunders counties. Some are SUPER minimal, so be cautious of ruts and other hazards.
- It's going to be HOT. And WINDY. Start hydrating a few days before and stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Mandatory czechpoints will be at miles 25, 42, 68, and 88.
- All stops will have water
- Czechpoints 1 and 3 are hosted by us and we'll give you the necessary proof that you stopped at these points.
- Czechpoints 2 and 4 are gas stations. Buy a Powerball ticket at each station to prove you stopped - BRING $2 CASH for each of these tickets. These are great places to stock up on snacks
- The grand finish is at the Kolache Korner Cafe in Prague. We'll be there waiting for you! Please DO NOT bring your bikes into the cafe.
- Below is a link to download your cue cards and one for a GPX file if you're into that. You're responsible for printing your own cue cards.
Join us for a cycling adventure in the beautiful rolling hills surrounding Prague... Nebraska!This area is affectionately known as the Bohemian Alps. It was settled in the 1870’s by Czech immigrants from Bohemia. Nearly 150 years later and the Czech heritage is still alive and well. The 100 mile courses traverses Saunders and Butler counties’ gorgeous gravel and dirt roads.
2017 Course Info
The inaugural Bohemian Sto Mil is finally here! Here are some hot tips that will help as you get prepped this week.