The start location of the Bohemian Sto Mil 2018 will commence at the Prague Family Park just west of the Kolache Korner Cafe.
The parking map shows where the ideal spots for parking are:
- GREEN are the PRIORITY spots for parking. Please park near the Town Hall north of the park and around the park allowing for traffic to travel along the road behind the park.
- YELLOW are the SECONDARY spots for parking. This is the main street (CENTER AVE) where the main businesses are located. We have limited spots on this street to allow for the local population to have access to their town. If you need to park farther down Railroad Street, please do so.
- RED means NO! It might have been obvious, but don't park in front of the Prague Fire Department.
CAMPING & LAKE PARKING
During the weekend of the event, we will be camping FRI & SAT at Czechland Lake. If you plan on camping either days, we ask that you come and park near the lake, instead of in town, to help reduce parking traffic. The lake about a mile north from the start.
The camping map above shows the parking location and camping location:
- GREEN is the main parking nearest to our camp location.
- BROWN is where we will be camping. If you follow the BROWN LINE you will arrive at the camp ground in minutes.