What you need to know:
- Sto mil = “one hundred miles” in Czech
- The rolling green hills of this area reminded Czech immigrants of their homeland, thus the name
- The Bohemian Sto MIl will start and finish at Czechland Lake outside of Prague, NE
- Riders are required to be 100% self-supported
- The route will 3 locations where riders can restock food and water
- Categories: Open Men, Open Women, Single Speed Women, and Single Speed Men.
- Postcard registration is required - but there is no registration fee
- Include name, hometown, e-mail and category on your postcard, and send to:
Bohemian Sto Mil
2912 Garfield Street
Lincoln, NE 68502
- Cue sheets and GPX files will be e-mailed one week before the race - the course will not be marked in any way
- The roads are open to normal traffic
- After the ride Goldenrod Pastries and the Garbacz Family will be hosting eats and drinks at Czechland Lake!